• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Newly joining historically-inspired fantasy author

JamieMaltman

Acolyte
Hello everyone!

@MythicScribes added me on Twitter, which led me to follow the breadcrumbs back here. Looks like the kind of community I was looking for, so I'm jumping right in.

My first book, Brush With Darkness, came out in March, my second is in editing, and my 3rd is partially outlined and ready to start writing any day now. Maybe today?

Looking forward to connecting with others here. :)

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Jamie, welcome to Mythic Scribes!

We are always happy to have great, interesting new people joining our community. I am sure that you will like our site a lot, and I wish that you are going to find many new friends here. I look forward to see you in the Chat...

Meanwhile, you can explore the many different Forums and start posting whenever that you like.

After you have five posts, you will be upgraded to the rank of Acolyte (the first step to becoming an established member) and then you will have access to the Showcase forum. Please visit it because the place is full of stories that we share, including many stories that I have written there.

In case that you have any questions about the site, please feel free to ask.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to the scribes. This is a friendly place where we work together and all grow stronger. Wherever you are in your personal writing journey, all are welcome here. We have a strong critique community as well as chats and topic discussions, where people can ask questions and get advice on any problem, big or small. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. We're a motivating but sometimes distracting crowd. :)

TWErvin2

Auror
Jamie Maltman,
Glad you found us and decided to join in. Looking forward to crossing paths here on the forum.
Terry