• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Not all who wander are lost

Well met, fellow wanderers. I've been a lover of fantasy and science fiction my whole life, but only in the last few years have I considered putting that passion into a profession. A divorce helped speed things along, too - nothing like ripping apart your life and moving across the country to make you rethink your priorities!

I've lovingly crafted a medieval fantasy novel that I'm going to be self-publishing in a few short months. It's been a wild ride so far with figuring out how to take all the necessary steps toward making my book a reality. I hope this will be a great place to brainstorm future ideas, share my own advice and experiences with self-publishing, and hopefully pick up a few new tricks along the way!

Admittedly, I have little experience with forums. In real life I love to help people, and, I'm looking to exchange my ideas with others who aren't afraid of a good debate and a hearty level of honesty with the aim of improvement. I would love to tame your wild imaginings with some ludicrous ideas of my own thrown in for good measure.

Let's brew some mischief.

Russ

Istar
Welcome aboard J.R. and every success with your upcoming publication.

Hopefully you will find MS to your taste and i look forward to hearing your thoughts on many matters.

If you see a thread that you are interested in, don't be shy just jump right in, and if you don't see one about the subject matter on your mind, feel free to start a new one.