• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Old Video Games

Hello. My girlfriend and I are collecting old video games from our childhood and replaying them together. We are mainly collecting games from PS2, PS1, and Nintendo 64. We still have our old consoles but they are old and I am afraid that they will die soon. We actually have two Playstation 2s but they are old and have been used a lot so I'm not sure if I should maybe buy another old PS2 (refurbished) or try to buy a "new" one. I have seen people list them online as new but I am very skeptical if they are actually new so if you have any good websites you know of or your console is in decent condition, please let me know.

We have a list of games we are looking for and I am very happy to have found most of them already. We are having a hard time finding Playstation 1 games such as Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. So again, if you have an old games or consoles or controllers or memory cards, please send me a PM and I will be happy to purchase them from you! Please make sure that the item is still functional and please verify with me how much use it has gone through and if any discs have scratches.

I am trying to make these items last for as long as I can so if you also have any advice on prolonging old electronics let me know. Thanks!!