• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Ones new and old.

Araktor

Dreamer
Krausus shifts in his chair ion the dais. An insistent knocking somewhere in front of him woke him from his day dreams. The guard runs in saying "Sir, sir. There is a man, large and beards with a cowl over his face." Krausus sat up. "What of it?" The guard shifted nervously. "Just his being. He glows with a light of deep red and blue. It is not natural, strange almost." With a bang the throne was suddenly empty, the guard sighed. He saw the strange things that happened every day. He walked out of the throne room and onto the rampart. His master was shouting strange words and gesturing at the cloaked man. After about three hours the other man spoke one word "Chanak" he shouted. He then walked off to his horse mounted and flicked his reins. "Remember always Master Krausus, Chanak is the end And the beginning. As always we obey it" He then rode off into the hills where he ended up stopping and trans-shifting into his domain. Krausus walked back up his tower mumbling "The old man had to come now. My mental wards were about the thickness of paper against his strongest power." He then proceeded to wander into his throne room shouting words at himself erecting mental walls Nd putting barriers and defenses in mind. "Charmire" he told the guard "Go fetch me my lexicon. The bloodbound one."--------Hey! Im Krausus, otherwise known as Damian and Erik. This is the start of my latest story. The Battle Torn. Hope ya like it!