• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Order of the Stick

Telcontar

Staff
Don't know how many of you already read this webcomic, but if you like fantasy and have even a cursory knowledge of the D&D ruleset (which becomes less important as you move through the series, but still helps you get a lot of jokes) then you should be reading Rich Burlew's incredible masterpiece.

He did a Kickstarter recently (a big one, raised 1.25 million and broke lots of records). I was proud to pitch in, as I've been entertained by this webcomic for years now and he deserves a bit of my cash.

In any case, I highly recommend it - this guy is as good a writer as any in the world, and draws a mean stick figure to boot.

Last edited:

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I found it through a link someone posted here and I have literally LOLed at some of the stuff. Having knowledge of D&D makes the ones of read that much funnier. The bard is my favorite!

Telcontar

Staff
It's hard to top the "SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!"

I'm glad I got in on the kickstarter campaign: as part of the gifts I "bought" into, there will be new stories about some of the characters in the OOTS series. One will be about Belkar before he joined the Order of the Stick.