• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Prepare to have your minds blown!

Keitsumah

Inkling
Lol, Hi guys! My username is Keitsumah but it is also the name of my first character (who i am still writing a book on to this day) and I am, for lack of a better term, a fantasy fanatic. People have described me as extreemely flexible in my writing and very creative, so I hope i can learn a few things here. I am trying it discipline my writing a bit more, which is a challenge i have willingly accepted.

I also play RPGs on CreativeWritingForums.com, and since the rpg threads there are... ehh, at war with each other (there are so many!!!) I've decided to try and focus my energy on one game here to see what the differences are, and what i prefer. This website seems entirely fantasy based, so I hope i am right in presuming i am in literature heaven. :p

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here, Keitsumah! If you're looking for a fun RPG, I recommend the Dragon's Egg, a D&D-style game run by our friendly feline overlord, Steerpike.

Hope you like it here, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Saigonnus

Auror
*Brain matter splatters across the wall, speckled with bone fragments and large weals of blood that run down to pool on the floor*

Hey, you found the right place if you are a fantasy addict... feel free to jump into the forums and welcome to the scribes.