• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Quests, Curses, and Vengeance Anthology

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Hi everyone!

I have three new stories featured in this anthology from Martinus Publishing called "Quests, Curses, and Vengeance."

Quests: "Burn it Up, Burn it Down" (also the lead story) features a dragon searching for the "Chosen One" who is supposed to give him an epic, memorable death. However, the dragon doesn't realize the Chosen One is a teenage sociopath.

Curses: "The Dance of Five Hells" features a club-hopping playboy looking for love who just so happens to also have a mummy curse. He must challenge the mummy to a dance-off in order to break the curse...and get the girl.

Vengeance: "Red Paint" features a country in which cursing, violence, and anything controversial are outlawed. But a former soldier turned bridge painter seeks retribution when one of his friends is murdered in this so-called utopia.

Also features many other great stories by some other great authors (which I won't list here because there's so many)! One I'd like to mention is Edmund Wells, who I think is one of the funniest writers I've read in fantasy. Great sense of humor on that guy!

You can buy it in paperback here: Quests, Curses, & Vengeance: Martin T Ingham: 9780988768543: Amazon.com: Books

And Kindle here: Amazon.com: Quests, Curses, & Vengeance eBook: Philip Overby, Gerald Costlow, A. C. Hall, Susan A. Royal, Edmund Wells, Bruno Lombardi, Nye Joell Hardy, Lauren A. Forry, Chris Allinotte, Martin T. Ingham: Kindle Store

Oh look, the link mentions other authors above! ^

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Thanks everyone! I also recently found out that "Burn it Up, Burn it Down" will be featured in a "Best of.." anthology that's coming out in the near future. Oh yeah!

Scribble

Archmage
congratulations-1929.gif