• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Reader-Writer here. Looking to read your writings and write your readings.

DanJames

Scribe
Hey guys, my name is Dan (I lack imagination in usernames and have a habit of forgetting them when I don't).

I'm a reader, writer, gamer, drinker (coffee and...not coffee). I recently stepped into the world of fantasy after a drunken conversation with my best friend, and fellow writer and we reached the conclusion that we should team up and construct a fresh fantasy verse. Everything is still very bare bone,s but we've begun creating lorebooks, story ideas, poetry and songs for it already. The process has been so much more fun than ther genres have been, so I thought I'd invest my time in a new community, had a look around and I really like the vibes and attitudes here.

Looking for to assisting/being assisted by anyone who wishes to assist or be assisted, hoping to read some great things here and write some great things too!

Hello Dan :wavespin:

Welcome to Mythic Scribes! Glad you decided to join us here. I think you'll find that this is an excellent (and quite diverse) writing community. Feel free to jump right in.

-Stephanie

DanJames

Scribe
It's actually been very rewarding having only been here one day. I've not requested much in the way of assistance as yet, but aimed to help as many folk as I could and that's gave me more than I'd expected to get from it.

Just being able to lend even the most minor of aides to folk has given me massive assistance just by thinking about problems that weren't mine and inadvertently solving some of my own.