• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Returning User

Hello!

My name is Krista, and I signed up for this forum in 2011. I wasn't here very long, then life got in the way and took any forum-joining time out of the picture, but I thought I'd give it another try. It looks like there's some great information here that will really help add some depth and realism to my series.

I've been an indie author since November 2013 with 13 novels under my belt, and another 6 or 10 in the line-up. Six of those books have been epic fantasy, the other 7 supernatural suspense. I love reading fantasy, writing it, discussing it, so I look forward to digging through the information here and learning whatever I can!

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Hello!

My name is Krista, and I signed up for this forum in 2011. I wasn't here very long, then life got in the way and took any forum-joining time out of the picture, but I thought I'd give it another try. It looks like there's some great information here that will really help add some depth and realism to my series.

I've been an indie author since November 2013 with 13 novels under my belt, and another 6 or 10 in the line-up. Six of those books have been epic fantasy, the other 7 supernatural suspense. I love reading fantasy, writing it, discussing it, so I look forward to digging through the information here and learning whatever I can!

Welcome back Raven's Quill.
You were a member 4 years before I even joined, so I can't say we've met before. I hope you will enjoy the forum. It has aged quite well. Like fine wine or a good cheese.

Welcome back Raven's Quill.
You were a member 4 years before I even joined, so I can't say we've met before. I hope you will enjoy the forum. It has aged quite well. Like fine wine or a good cheese.

The population sure seems to have grown, and the engagement is great! It's always the risk of a forum, but this one looks like it has hit its stride and knows what it's doing :D And, really, what's better than cheese?