• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

San Diego SF & F Writers

We are few. We are new. We are focused on the aforementioned SF & F.
We are already putting out the first novel to have gone through our "group".
We are obviously in San Diego, CA, USA, and looking for folks who can meet therein.
...And I'd like to have more than just three of us =}
However, some kind of interview and probation period must be insisted upon, merely because we three started out as friends, and adding more we must simply ensure they will follow the Will Wheaton Rule.
"Don't be a dick."

Let me know if you are in SD, CA, write SF & or F, are not an aforementioned dick, and interested =}
Max

SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Balboa, bike lanes, the beach(es), the zoo, Sea World, mind blowing Operas, Star 94.1, hiking trails, decent comic book shops, gorgeous weather, the best wine & Mexican food in the state, AND conservative (you know ... for being a huge city in California) ... I don't think I need to go on. Can you tell that I'm smitten?

I'm currently rotting away in the hell-hole that is otherwise known as the Inland Empire... suffice it to say that I'm not living in SD atm but I can't move back soon enough.

I spent pretty much all of my money @ UCSD & moved back to (the dreaded) Riverside County with the family. Don't have a (running) car right now so unfortunately I cannot meet up w anyone though it sounds intriguing.

Can you explain a bit about your "group" and what you guys are doing? Do you guys like edit each other's work or just bounce ideas off each other?

I'd love to hear about your guys' work.

-Stay Classy