• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Shame on you

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
Well, you see, there were excessive taxes... and then there was drinking... and then the boys found these costumes, you see...

After that it gets a little hazy...

teacup

Auror
You can drink what you like, as long as you don't waste good tea. IT WAS PERFECTLY GOOD TEA!

Steerpike

Felis amatus
You can drink what you like, as long as you don't waste good tea. IT WAS PERFECTLY GOOD TEA!

True enough. Do they say what kind it was? Might have been better to steal the tea and throw the empty boxes into the ocean.

Nihal

Vala
Those are fighting words. I'm tempted to dress in politically incorrect garb and dump a bunch of Brazilian coffee beans into the harbour, in fact.

*shrug shoulders*

To have access to the real thing you would have to come over there. This watered down stuff you drink is no real coffee, the world will be better without it!

Ophiucha

Auror
*shrug shoulders*

To have access to the real thing you would have to come over there. This watered down stuff you drink is no real coffee, the world will be better without it!

To be fair, the same could likely be said of our tea. :p

teacup

Auror
Me too, except people don't complain. I just make it how they like for them, if they don't like it, then they can make it themselves.

And hey, you're implying that alcohol is anywhere near as godly as tea.