• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

So, who wants to beta read The Silver War?

Hey gang. So I'm at the point now where I'm handing out copies of THE SILVER WAR (sequel to THE QUEEN OF MAGES) to beta readers. I've got a couple pals on the task already, but if anyone's interested in taking a crack at it and telling me what you think, I'd be much obliged (and I'm happy to return the favor if you've got something you'd like a critical eye turned upon). The book stands at 146k words, which is substantially shorter than QOM was. ;) Anyway, PM me with your email address if you're interested and I can send you a copy. I'm hoping to publish it by the end of May.

Devora

Sage
I'm willing to, but do i have to read the first book (since it's a sequel), or can i still follow along with the story?

I'm willing to, but do i have to read the first book (since it's a sequel), or can i still follow along with the story?

Two options: THE QUEEN OF MAGES is currently available for free at Smashwords: Smashwords - The Queen of Mages - a book by Benjamin Clayborne. If you don't feel like reading the whole thing, the beginning of THE SILVER WAR contains a synopsis of QOM, that's a measly 2400 words long, which should give the gist of it. Either way, PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy of TSW (including the synopsis).