1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

So, Yeah.... Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hainted, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Hainted

Hainted Sage

My name is Travis Surber, and I'm an alcoholic.......? Crap, wrong forum. Anyway, I'm a webcomicker (Hainted Holler) who's wrapping up a graphic novel proposal, and finishing putting the world together for a modern fantasy story I want to do. I'm currently unable to work on ANY of it since the day job is running 10 hours a day 6 days a week, and I have a 2 year bundle of giggles to keep me busy at home. I'm hoping to get all 3 back under way after the new year, but I'll be hanging around giving my opinion until then.(Then I'll be bugging everyone else for their's)

2. JRFLynn

JRFLynn Sage

Hellos Hainted, glad you could join us, jump in whenever you like :)

3. GeekDavid

GeekDavid Auror

Welcome!

Pull up a chair -- checking it for cats or halflings, please -- and join in!

4. A. E. Lowan

A. E. Lowan Forum Mom Leadership

We have more cats than halflings around here - trust me on that. ;) Welcome to the nuthouse! It's nice to have someone here with a visual arts bent.

5. Philip Overby

Philip Overby Staff Article Team

Welcome Hainted! Feel free to join in any discussions or post any discussions of your own. Looking forward to getting to know you (and your work) more!

6. GeekDavid

GeekDavid Auror

I didn't know any cats were actual members... except perhaps for the Feline Overlord. ;)

7. Reaver

Reaver Kwisatz Haderach Moderator

Welcome to The Scriptorium! It's great to have you here!