• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Society of Muses- a fantasy writing community

JediKnightMuse

Troubadour
Hi everyone,
I just recently- today, actually- opened up a board for writers. It's similar to Mythic Scribes in that it focuses on the fantasy genre, especially in discussing it, while also providing options for posting your writing and receiving feedback. I figured I'd post a link up to it in case anyone is interested in joining, so here you go.

societyofmusessig_zps8838628f.png

Society of Muses is a community for writers that focus on the fantasy genre. Whether you want to discuss fantasy writing in general or are looking for others to interact with, if you enjoy the fantasy genre this is the place for you. We hope you join us!

Our features:
  • Fantasy and writing discussion
  • Beta reading
  • Prompts
  • Challenges
  • Games
  • Friendly staff and members, and much more!
Society of Muses || Twitter || Facebook || Advertise

Also, if the staff of Mythic Scribes is interested in affiliating (putting up a link to the other site, basically), I'm interested in doing so.

JediKnightMuse

Troubadour
Awesome! It's sort of quiet at the moment but having only been open since Monday, it's actually doing pretty well for itself in general. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about it. Hopefully we'll have a writing challenge up soon.

JediKnightMuse

Troubadour
Bump! (Hope it's allowed.)

Society of Muses has been open for ~two months now and we're still pretty active. We've done two writing challenges so far and have quite a few interesting discussion threads being posted as well as excerpts in the showcase. Come and check us out and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

JediKnightMuse

Troubadour
Bumping again! We're still around and active, though activity has kind of quieted down because of people being busy with summer and now with school starting up. We're hoping to bump the activity back up, though, especially with NaNoWriMo around the corner. Come and check us out!