1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Star wars!!!!

Discussion in 'Film & Television' started by Garren Jacobsen, Apr 7, 2016.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2017
    Ireth likes this.
  2. X Equestris

X Equestris Maester

Should be interesting. From what I've heard, they're basically going for a Star Wars war movie, as opposed to the more epic style of the main movies. I'm excited to see more of the Empie's military hardware.

3. Gryphos

Gryphos Auror

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so hype right now.

4. Despite being a pretty big Star Wars fan, I can't say that I'm too excited for this one. I care more about the episodic films.

5. I care more about the episodic films too. But I am curious to see how they pull off a military thriller in the SW universe.

thedarknessrising likes this.
  6. Ben

Ben Troubadour

I thought I wouldn't be interested in this one - until I saw the trailer!
    I'm hopeful I'll like it better than TFA - finding this female lead more intriguing and I think there'll be less temptation to rehash old plot lines. Crossing fingers.

7. Not sure how I feel about the SW spin-off movies, but I loved episode 7.
    Darth Vader will probably be back, and I have a strong suspicion that Ben Mendelsohn will be playing Tarkin. If so I would like to see them incorporate a nod to Peter Cushing, like they did by including Alec Guinness' voice in ep.7. Donnie Yen is also an interesting inclusion. Could go either way but I'll be interested to see it.

8. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

Sw the trailer yesterday, looks good.

9. T.Allen.Smith

T.Allen.Smith Staff Moderator

This is the story of the band of spies responsible for stealing the plans to the Death Star. Hopefully, will get a little Vader on the hunt.

Reaver and Ireth like this.