• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Stranger than myth?

danr62

Sage
Ok so on Thursday my wife told me she was pregnant. Ok, cool we're going to have a third child.

Then, I'm Friday my sister called and tells us she is pregnant. Wow, ok, what a coincidence!

On Saturday my wife and I went to see The Hobbit and after it was over she checked FB on her phone...and my brother's wife is pregnant too!

How weird is that?

T.Allen.Smith

Staff
The father in me suspects the women may have discussed this and planned for it.. Mmmm probably not but that's how it happened in my family.

Great news! Congratulations.

Nihal

Vala
Congratulations! Uhm, maybe you all decided to commemorate a holiday in the same way? Let's take the Carnival as example, 9 months later you can see a bunch of children being born. ;x

The father in me suspects the women may have discussed this and planned for it..

That's creepy! Hahhaha!

Sparkie

Auror
It's been a cold winter... some people are just trying to warm up.

I once read that more kids are born in August than in any other calander month. Let's count back the months, shall we? August, July, June...

Chilari

Staff
Congratulations! That's very cool indeed. The little ones will all be very close in age - that makes things easy at family gatherings (I remember my cousins, all older than me, playing together while me and my little brother were left out because were were kids and they were teenagers).

SunnyE

Dreamer
Perhaps something wonky in the water supply? I had that happen at an office I worked at once. After several announcements in close succession, the rest of us started eying each other suspiciously and made jokes about who would be next. Some women laughed. Others were a little freaked out. But congratulations to your family. Sounds like you will soon have lots to celebrate.

danr62

Sage
Perhaps something wonky in the water supply? I had that happen at an office I worked at once. After several announcements in close succession, the rest of us started eying each other suspiciously and made jokes about who would be next. Some women laughed. Others were a little freaked out. But congratulations to your family. Sounds like you will soon have lots to celebrate.

Well, we don't live close to each other so nothing in the water.

Thanks for the congrats everyone.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Congrats. Three kids is a fun number. (My daughters are 5, 3 and it's the 8th, making my little one "exactly" 5 months old today.)

Same age cousins will be fun!