• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Terminals book one: Transformation

ThomasCardin

Minstrel
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know about a new superhero fantasy series I have started.

Amazon.com: Terminals book one: Transformation eBook: Thomas Cardin: Kindle Store

This is a short read available through Amazon on the Kindle for $0.99

Jill Hammond is a teenage girl battling cancer. The disease has taken her strength and her health, while across the world the mysterious Red Event has given nearly one out of every hundred people super powers.

The world calls them lucky ones, but have turned out to be a villainous cancer on the other 99% of humanity. If there are heroes among them, they remain hidden.

The Terminals are the U.S. Army's answer to the rising threat of the lucky ones.

Jill is a perfect candidate to join the Terminal's strike team. All she has to do is take the mutagen, a drug that will transform her cancer tumors into something more. The mutagen makes the Terminals beautiful and strong, and gives them super powers. It's not a cure, however, the transformed tumors remain lethal to their host.

Jill may only have a few months to live, if she doesn't die fighting lucky ones, but she is also transforming into something the strike team has never seen before.

Note: Without giving away too much of a spoiler, the Terminals series has a direct connect to my Vorallon fantasy series through the shared multiverse of my stories.