• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The beginning of a travel

• Thread starter Deleted member 5627
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5627

Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself, I am Daniel, from Spain.

I am in love with fantasy writting. Although I did not like too much to read.. to be honest, for some reason, I always wanted to write.

I've been hiding my imagination desires for too many times, now I've decided to start writting something. Not necessary this will be ended, just want to enjoy the travel. I feel completely out of this world while im writting ideas for the world and history I'd like to put in a book.

Let's see when and how this finally ends!

Hello to all again!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met danidfm
Good to have you here
We all write in different ways and for different reasons. I hope you find this place as supportive and helpful as I have.
Leap on in and enjoy!
[Feel free to ignore this bit of the message]
I'm travelling to Seville later this year so any tips about trains in Spain will be gratefully received. :whistle:

D

Deleted member 5627

Hail and well met danidfm
Good to have you here
We all write in different ways and for different reasons. I hope you find this place as supportive and helpful as I have.
Leap on in and enjoy!
[Feel free to ignore this bit of the message]
I'm travelling to Seville later this year so any tips about trains in Spain will be gratefully received. :whistle:

Thanks CupofJoe!

About Sevilla, I do not really know how works the trains there, but I know they have a train network that is also popular in Madrid (where I live) called Cercanias Renfe. You can find some information about stops and lines on internet, also you have a map (I cant put URL so.. find somthing like "plano" "cercanias" "renfe" "sevilla" on google :) ) You probably can visit all the important points of Sevilla using the Renfe.
Enjoy the beers and the culture!