• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Crown Tower Giveaways and Preview Chapters Available

The release of The Crown Tower is fast approaching and Orbit (and I) have some things for you.

Orbit has a giveaway on goodreads - and the good news it the winners will get their copies in July rather than waiting until August. The only problem is it is US Only and given that they have to coordinate giveaways for not just me but a whole host of authors...I understand why they don't want to deal with the extra cost and paperwork for overseas. But, since I have only little ole me to deal with, I'm running a parallel giveaway that is open to all countries. My copies will also go out early, and will have the added bonus of being signed. Anyone can enter the signed giveaway, but the non-US people will get two "tickets to win" so that the playing field is even (because US people can enter the Orbit one as well).

Also, Orbit has released the first two chapters. They posted it on Facebook so you have to "like" the Riyria page first. But for those that don't want to make such a public declaration...or if you are one of the 2% of the population who don't have a Facebook account. I've got you covered. Just drop me an email at michael(dot)sullivan(dot)dc(at)gmail.com with the subject: Crown Tower Preview, and I'll send you a copy. If you want to read it on your favorite ereader - just let me know what format you prefer (kindle, nook, pdf, etc) I have it in just about any format you could want. I hope you'll take a look - and let me know what you think of the first few chapters.

It won't be long now!

Xaysai

Inkling
Michael, I can't wait for the new book, and I will gladly pay for it.

In the meantime I need to wrap up the Iron Druid Chronicles (Hearne) and the Demon Cycle (Brett).

Michael, I can't wait for the new book, and I will gladly pay for it.

In the meantime I need to wrap up the Iron Druid Chronicles (Hearne) and the Demon Cycle (Brett).

Thanks! Both Hearne and Brett are great authors, I'm perfectly content to wait in line behind them. Enjoy the reads!