1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

The Endless Hunt: Info Thread

Discussion in 'Machiavel: Ambition' started by Philip Overby, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

Cool... once I have your character info, I'll get your hunter(s) on that island. Maybe Reaver's hunters will swim ashore by Monday. (I mean next time he's free to post on MS.)

2. Legendary Sidekick

Season 2 will start soon. In the meantime, I posted a hint about how to let me know where you are in the game.

Each numbered are on the map has up to nine sections: N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW and C (center). The tourist map is not very accurate, so you won't always know what you'll find in each section until you travel there.

As far as how fast you can go... well... let's worry about that when there are more than 2 areas on the map.

The map will be updated soon. In the meantime, feel free to explore the areas. Be gentle with the panicky tourists.

3. Ravana

Ravana Istar

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  4. Legendary Sidekick

I added two new strengths and two new weaknesses to the list.
    Never underestimate The Power of Meat!

(The link goes to a Valentine's Day 2011 animation, which I've posted before. Click if you haven't seen it. Or even if you have, I won't stop you from clicking it. Heck, I made it and I've already clicked this link myself.)

EDIT - Edited str #15 and weakness #14.

One note on weakness #14: I removed the word "always" from the name of the weakness to allow more room for interpretation. "The Flask is Half Empty" could mean that your character is a heavy drinker, or he/she just can't hold his/her liquor.

A note on weakness #15: I added a second example of how "Soft Spot" can work. It could be a soft spot for a specific type of victim (such as damsels in distress), but it could also be a soft spot for any kind of victim in a specific kind of danger (such as when someone is drowning).

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012