1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

The Endless Hunt: Season 1, The Fabulous Beast

Discussion in 'Machiavel: Ambition' started by Philip Overby, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Sparkie

Sparkie Auror

Thanks for running the game, guys! Fun stuff. Sorry my season ended the way it did. Work just killed my time for a few days and I couldn't get it right. Anyway, I hope everyone else had fun with this too.

2. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

Ben Slain

"Say... has anyone seen that Greymoore chap?

"Oh, darn it! I must have just missed him then.

"Well, if you see him before I do, please tell him that Ben Slain--that's me, bee tee double-you--has a State of the Art BS Shock Trap!

"But that's the best part... even a non-trapper can make use of one of these. Human flesh is immune to its effect, so he won't even hurt himself if he steps on it by mistake!

"Well, it's FREE... he can sell it if he really doesn't want to set it down somewhere.

"Look, are you going to pass this message on or not?"

3. Legendary Sidekick

Bouldergut, the Barbarian

Kristof Kovacs

"I was truly impressed with the way you handled that beast... especially since you didn't seem to be feeling to well.

"Must've been the rain...

"Well, anyway, I wanted to give you something out of respect for the way your quick thinking kept little Sylvia out of harm's way.

"You remember the girl whose throat was almost slip, right?

"I guess it's something you can wear... or you can put it on a little necklace around your bird!

"It's called the Tankh: the symbol of Tough Life.

"Yeah, I know... prob'ly just a silly superstition. My wife made one for me, and when I told her how you saved that girl she insisted I give you one.

"So, from my wife to you. It might save your life... or if it doesn't really do anything, at least you can tell the story of what you did to earn it."

4. The Grey Sage

The Grey Sage Troubadour

Out of character- this season was great. I had a lot of fun participating. See you all in season 2!
    Thames-

Thames after dropping off the bounty decides to quick revisit a companion of their last adventure. Slain was delighted to see him and sent him away with a gift. Thames travelled to the Council where he learned that his companion Aeron has alreadhy been sent on a new mission: Roku-Roku Island. Thames is told to meet him there at once.

5. Legendary Sidekick

Bouldergut, the Barbarian

"Thames!

"I've been looking for you...

"Jade, my wife makes trinkets. Or whatever you call these things like the one I wear around my neck.

"Huh? I thought a pendant was a flag.

"Well anyway, my wife believes these items have magical powers... but then, a lot of people believe she's a ten-thousand-year-old ex-immortal. She never had a boyfriend before she met me, so how can a pretty thing like her have been around for so long? Right?"

"...

"People say a lot of things.

"Anyway, I told her about you and she's heard of your kind.

"She gave me something to give you. She calls it The Fang of the Vampire Parrot.

"I think she's making fun of me for calling you Bat-Parrot.

"I'll never live that one down!"