• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Kaiser enters

Hallo and Privet!

To start: yes, I'm fully aware that the Habsburg dynasty is AUSTRIAN, and that a Habsburg never ruled as Kaiser because they basically died out with that Charles fellow in 1700 (fat rip right there). Right, now onto business! I'm new, which you could reasonably assume, although I've been gravitating around the interwebs for quite some time now. Mythicscribes peaked my interest, mostly because I haven't seen a lot of fantasy-geared forums around. Either that, or I just haven't been looking hard enough. Oh well, I'm here now so I guess that's what matters? Anyway, privet, and here's to hoping I'm more active in the near future!

Kindest regards,

Otto von Habsburg, the Kaiser of Greater Prussia and the guy who made that French guy from that island cry for a bit

P.S Karl von Clausewitz is my spirit animal.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met kaiser_vonhabsburg
Good to have you here your majesty.
This is a great place to learn, share or just noodle around things that interest you.
I find Mythic Scribes, open, friendly, and helpful. And you can have the strangest of discussions...
Leap on in and enjoy!

Hi and welcome
I feel the same as Joe, its basically your everyday close-knit, friendly neighborhood, with some dark underlying secrets and demonic summoning on the side.
But most of the time pretty nice and chill