1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

The Keep: Player's Respite

Discussion in 'Second Hand: Chat RPG' started by Reaver, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Reaver

Reaver Kwisatz Haderach Moderator

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
    Lady Reaver likes this.
  2. Philip Overby

Philip Overby Staff Article Team

Please post your character information below. You are free to post your character sheets, biographies, and any other tid-bits you'd like below. For character sheets, please use the following format:

Name:
    Race:
    Sex:
    Class:

Stats:
    Strength-
    Agility-
    Stamina-
    Intelligence-
    Awareness-
    Charm-
    Luck-

Skills:

Equipment:

Money: 100 Steel

Description of Character:

Biography:

(If you think you'll need multiple posts for your character, please reserve some ahead of time. Thanks!)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  3. Caged Maiden

Caged Maiden Staff Article Team

Name: Darya
    Race: Pixie
    Sex: Female
    Class: Pixie Warder

Stats:
    Strength-3
    Agility-7
    Stamina-4
    Intelligence-13
    Awareness-5
    Charm-6
    Luck-11

Skills:
    Putrification (Rank 2)(+3 Intelligence): rot things on touch, flesh, metal, anything that can decay in some way, limited by power and time of effect. (uses Ashudu Stones)

Equipment:
    Enchanted beetle chitin breastplate and armadillo scale arms and legs, with wolf teeth spaulders (Rank 1)(+2 Stamina, +2 Agility) , custom ranseur (runic polearm) (+ 2 STR) custom jade tiara (+3 Charm)

A battle-raven mount (Rank 1) (3 Agility, 3 Awareness) Possibly the ugliest bird ever, but he likes my company, so I do what I can.

A magical crazy bag that stores loads of stuff (Rank 1)(up to 30 lbs) It's not pretty and pink, like you might think, but made of a squirrel head, with the fluffy tail as the belt, 8 ashudu stones, 3 healing potions, 100' rope with grappling hook.

Money: 2600 Steel

Description of Character: Short red hair and bright green eyes. I stand as tall as a barbie doll, and might look like one too, if Mattel invented "Plague and Pestilence Barbie". But I assure you, I have more on my mind than fashion and shopping, unless, of course it's on someone else's dime. I do like to pick a pocket or two in my spare time. Hey, a girl's gotta eat, right? Oh, and no butterfly wings. No sir, mine are leathery and have claws. That's right, like nasty little bat wings.

Biography: After my tribe died in a world-changing forest fire, I set out to find a new home.
    My bitterness and corrosive spells are my only weapons.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
    Reaver likes this.
  4. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Name: Medros Vessin
    Race: Ursae Sorrel
    Sex: Male
    Class: Warrior blacksmith

Stats:
    1. Strength- 12
    2. Agility- 4
    3. Stamina- 9
    4. Intelligence- 4
    5. Awareness- 3
    6. Charm- 1
    7. Luck- 3

Skills:
    1. Smithwork- +5

Equipment:
    1. Warhammer, "Skullcrusher"- +4 to STR

Description: Medros is an Ursae of young middle age, equivalent to late 30's. He stands at nine and a half feet tall, with light brown fur and darker brown eyes, and quite a bit of muscle; his left ear is missing, having been lopped off in a battle. He prefers the simple attire of a blacksmith to more elaborate armor.

Medros is a fearsome warrior and a loyal friend. He does not tolerate thieves or cold-blooded killers, and will not use violence when it is not necessary – but watch out if you get on his bad side. He will do whatever it takes to defend those he cares for. Though typically the optimistic sort, especially about the rebuilding of the shattered world, he will sometimes slip into depressive funks and drink as much mead as he can pay for.

Biography: As a youth Medros worked as apprentice to the blacksmith for the village of [X] on the [Y] island. When his town was invaded by jungle elves and the smithy ransacked and looted, Medros defended himself, using a heavy lump of iron to crush the skull of one of the attackers. He later crafted the iron into the warhammer that he named Skullcrusher, and learned to wield it with deadly force. When the blacksmith who had taught him died, Medros took over the job, as well as undergoing training to be a warrior. His forte is with working iron and steel; he has little skill with finer metals like silver and gold. He has neither a mate nor any children, only a younger sister named Elina.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
  5. Feo Takahari

Feo Takahari Auror

Name: Alder
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Armor-pilot

Stats:
    Strength-4 (+1 in armor, +3 with blades extended)
    Agility-5 (-2 in armor)
    Stamina-6 (+3 in armor)
    Intelligence-8
    Awareness-4 (-2 in armor)
    Charm-6
    Luck-2

Skills:
    Mechanist: Repair and improve mechanical devices. 2 ranks, uses Intelligence.
    Formal education: Reading, writing, 'rithmetic, and the odd spot of lore. 1 rank, uses Intelligence.
    Blather: Sound convincing without saying anything meaningful. 1 rank, uses Charm.
    Combat piloting: Attack with the armor's inbuilt weapons. 1 rank, uses Strength.

Equipment:
    1 suit of piloted armor (+1 Str, +3 Sta, -2 Agi, -2 Awa) currently fitted with:
    2 rust-resistant extendable arm-blades, slightly dull (+1 Str each.)
    1 "auxiliary storage unit" (an ordinary backpack) with basic necessities.
    Bladebreaker gauntlets--replacing gauntlets of armor. (Complete armor is now +1 Str, +5 Sta, +2 Luck, -2 Agi, -2 Awa.), Scalper (+3 Agi, -1 Luck), Grapple Gun, 3 Healing Potions, Antivenom

Money:
    150 steel.

Description: Scrawny for a dwarf, but surprisingly energetic. Typically either wearing or followed by an unpainted metal clockwork-shell, unintelligent but responsive to basic commands, which he calls "piloted armor." Greets everyone with a salesman's smile.

Biography:
    Fascinated from a young age by the infinite upgradeability of clockworks, Alder devoted his adult life to building his piloted armor, which he hoped would give flesh-and-blood beings the same power of enhancement. He managed one clunky prototype before the fall of the moon killed most of his investors. Still, he figured he might as well field-test it--particularly if he could earn some money from doing so.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    Reaver likes this.
  6. Reaver

[​IMG]
    ALDER

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  7. Reaver

[​IMG]

MEDROS

8. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Love the images, Reaver. :D

Reaver likes this.
  9. Reaver

Photo not available.

10. Reaver

Thanks! Just wanted to bring 'em to life a bit more.

11. Codey Amprim

Codey Amprim Staff Article Team

Name: Codaius Amprimus
    Race: Human
    Class: Paladin

Stats:
    Strength- 10
    Agility- 3
    Stamina- 7
    Intelligence- 5
    Awareness- 3
    Charm- 5
    Luck- 2

Skills: Wrath (Rank 2) When used, character is empowered, gaining a +2 strength stat adjustment for a brief time.

Equipment: Sword of the Order : Greatsword with +2 damage to evil beings
    Rusty Chainmail armor: -1 Agility, minute armor.
    Tabard of the Order: tattered and useless, just for show.

Description of Character: A man of average height, about 6'0, with just enough muscle to make him a bit intimidating. Some scars mark his body, showing signs that he is somewhat fond of battle.

Biography: Having taken an oath to serve the people no matter what, Codaius has always willingly put his life on the line for the greater good. He was looked up to by those he once served, but with the sudden cataclysm, most of his life had changed. Somehow, he was the only life spared in the destruction for miles. Taking this as a sign, he stood from the rubble, tattered, bruised and beaten, and with sword in hand, he sought forth to help rebuild his country which had treated him so fairly.

Reaver likes this.
  12. Reaver

[​IMG]

CODAIUS

Codey Amprim likes this.
  13. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Codaius' strength is 10? He's stronger than my Ursae! o_O;

14. Reaver

Its not too late to change your stats. You have until the first quest you participate in. Then you have to wait until you gain some XP & LVL UP.:)

15. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Oh, good. ^^

Hm... now I need to decide what I want to sacrifice to up Medros' strength.

16. Codey Amprim

Oh my, yeah that's a little awkward. I can tone down his strength to make it easier for you. I can always use more charm and endurance haha :)

17. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

That would work. ^^

18. Codey Amprim

Hmm, for some reason I cannot edit the post. If one of the mods can alter my stats to change my Strength to 8, and amp up both my charm and intelligence to 6. Thanks!

19. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

While you're at it, dear moderator, would you please up Medros' strength to 10 and bump his awareness down to 3? Thanks. ^^

20. Reaver

I sure will.