• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Soul Smith - Self Publishing through Kickstarter

Hello fellow fantasy readers and writers,

I wanted to take a moment of your time to share with you a project that I've been working on for the past couple of years. I've written a fantasy adventure novel entitled The Soul Smith. It's fun for all ages, and I've come to the point where I am looking to self-publish! The last step on this journey is to pay for an independent editor - this is where Kickstarter comes in. I've hired an editor already, in fact, it's Derek Bowen - initial managing editor of Myths Inscribes ezine - and the same guy that worked with me on editing my short story The Ravenous Flock. :)

So what I'm asking from you all is to please spread the word about my Kickstarter. That's it. But if you feel so inclined to back my project, you would have my sincere thanks and gratitude. The core of the funds raised will be used to pay for the editor's services, as well as other Print-On-Demand fees so that I can provide my backers with a printed copy of the book. I'm working with IngramSpark as my Print-On-Demand provider, and have even setup my own publishing company to do so: Ingot Publishing. All the pieces to the puzzle are in place; the only missing component is what Kickstarter can help me to obtain, and I can't do that without your support. Please check out my Kickstarter campaign here and help me spread the word!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adriandiglio/the-soul-smith-epic-fantasy-novel

Eternally grateful,

Adrian V. Diglio

Hello again!

Kickstarter Status Update: Only 3 days remain in the Kickstarter and it's 70% funded! I've already begun working with the editor, Derek Bowen, on this project and we are making great headway. I've worked with Derek before on my short story The Ravenous Flock (which is also free on Amazon right now - link is on the Kickstarter). If you like the short story, you'll love the book!

So come check it out and discover your next great adventure before it's too late! (Link is provided in original post above)

FINAL 24 HOURS! This is the last chance to be a part of this experience and help Kickstart The Soul Smith! Please help spread the word because today is the final day!

Link is posted in the original post above. And The Ravenous Flock, which preludes The Soul Smith and was also edited by Derek Bowen, is still FREE for Kindle all day today as well. If you like the short story (which was first published on Myths Inscribed), then you'll LOVE The Soul Smith.