1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Those most Memorable Dreams

Discussion in 'The Dreamscape' started by Sheilawisz, Jul 3, 2017.

1. MJ The Werewolf

MJ The Werewolf Acolyte

I just remembered another dream that I had.

I was hanging out with my friends.

Then this clown started chasing us. He chased me into my house and cornered me in the basement and that's where the dream ended.

I'm pretty sure that I had watched the old version of It before I went to sleep that night. I might be able to turn it into a story, but I'm not sure.

2. The Dark One

The Dark One Auror

Anything can be writing material.

It depends on what happens next...

3. MJ The Werewolf

MJ The Werewolf Acolyte

True. I might turn it into a story.

4. Datar

Datar Acolyte

Most of the dreams shared here are either beautiful, absolutely horrifying, or mysterious, so I'm a bit hesitant to be sharing mine because they're often quite silly and not profound at all! To be fair, my brain hardly considers anything a nightmare at night, so some dreams that could be viewed as nightmares were just "oh, exciting!" for me.

One of my most memorable dreams was during my studies.
    My cohort and my professors were dedicated to fighting Lord Voldemort, and for that purpose, we've had an own headquarters to meet in secret. The problem was that the headquarters was 98% windows and everyone could look inside.
    We managed to engage Voldemort in an intense fight. He disarmed me, and I unthinkingly grabbed the Elder Wand and snapped it in half.
    Voldemort stopped. Stared. And went:
    "WHY DID YOU DO THAT"
    Me, confused: "...what?"
    Voldemort: "You've screwed up the suspense! That's not in the script!"
    Apparently it was all a play and only I didn't know about it.
    Sorry, Voldemort.