• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Thought i`d wander on in.

Kinzvlle

Acolyte
Found this forum through twitter, and figured it might be interesting to check it out. I am also am somewhat active on another writing fourm but this seemed like a interesting community and the focus on fantasy specfilly could be useful, or at least lead to some interesting dicussoins. Other then that there`s nothing overly interesting about me just a student and aspireing writer which i`m sure isn`t a uncommon sight around here. a fantasy fan as well if that`s not allready evident by my choice of fourm.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Kinzvlle
Good to have you here.
Interesting discussions? Yeah, that is what we call them...:p
Leap on in and enjoy.
The Quiet... The Unassuming... They are the ones to watch!

Kinzvlle

Acolyte
Thanks for the warm welcomes you two. As for Ireth`s question, I write various things. I have been puttering at it through high school but hope to do more with it now that i`m graduating and as I transantoin to collge and onward. I write mainly speculative fictoin with scfi and fanstey as my two main loves. In terms of fantasy (as this is a fantasy fourm) I tend to end up writing in a high fantasy, heroic fantasy, or sword and sorcery genre. Though I do have some urban fantasy and magic realism concepts in my idea pile. I`m not really working on anything fantasy atm but once I get done with one of the two projects I`m picking away at right now I do plan to take another look at a a sword and sorcery story that I have worked on in the past.