• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Thoughts on the Am Writing Fantasy podcast?

fivekoalas

What's everyone's opinion of the Am Writing Fantasy podcast? I find it really enjoyable and I've gleaned a few important points from it.

I didn't know it existed. (does that count as an opinion? ;) ). What's it about, and how long are the episodes?

That last one is usually my issue with podcasts. I don't often have time to sit for an hour listening to something. Or the mental energy to keep paying attention. It's one of the things I like about the Writing Excuses podcast. They come in bite-sized chunks.

fivekoalas

I didn't know it existed. (does that count as an opinion? ;) ). What's it about, and how long are the episodes?

That last one is usually my issue with podcasts. I don't often have time to sit for an hour listening to something. Or the mental energy to keep paying attention. It's one of the things I like about the Writing Excuses podcast. They come in bite-sized chunks.

Writing Excuses is pretty good, I like listening to that one too. Am Writing Fantasy episodes go for about an hour each, I'm used to engaging with something (at least passively like in the background) of that length so I don't mind the time. I actually find myself wishing that episodes of writing excuses were longer, hehe.