Tumblr Scribes

Discussion in 'Writers on the Web' started by Chessie, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Chessie

Chessie Guest

Hi, all! I'm back on Tumblr after taking a year long break from it. I'm using it to post excerpts and quotes from my work, also to share the ambiance of my story world. I'd very much like to connect with some of you Mythic Scribes peeps that also use Tumblr. I'm Rueblr on there. Would post a link but my phone is being difficult. Anyway, hope to share inspiration with some of you there! Post your usernames below if you'd like me to find you. :D

A. E. Lowan likes this.
  2. thedarknessrising

thedarknessrising Mystagogue

I'm thegoatfreak. I mainly post a bunch fandom and humor stuff. But I might start posting some of my writing there too.

3. Ophiucha

Ophiucha Dark Lord

Amusingly, I scrolled down your front page only to find you had recently reblogged one of my posts from my old blog. Tumblr is a small place. :p Also, we have the same first name.

I'm dwarrowdamsel (link in my signature); I'm more likely to post vague comments about my writing than my actual writing. I reblog politics and fandom stuff, too. Mostly Steven Universe and Dragon Age... although I expect it's going to become pretty Witcher-oriented in a month or so.

4. Chessie

Chessie Guest

Found you guys! :D

thedarknessrising likes this.
  5. A. E. Lowan

A. E. Lowan Dark Lord

Yay, more friends to follow! We tend to focus on writing advice and social awareness stuff, with some of our writing, and Marvel and Star Wars fangirling thrown in here and there.

A. E. Lowan

6. A. E. Lowan

A. E. Lowan Dark Lord

I'm a little search impaired on Tumblr. :confused: Chesterama, would you be willing to provide a link to your blog at your convenience? Thanks!

7. Chessie

Chessie Guest

Hi, AE Lowan! I've missed you! Yes, I will find you. :D

A. E. Lowan likes this.
  8. A. E. Lowan

A. E. Lowan Dark Lord

It worked! :D

9. Mythopoet

Mythopoet Dark Lord

Well, I've recently started up two different tumblrs.

mythopoetlovesanime is my anime and manga fandom blog. Honestly I spend most of my time one this one.

fionthemythopoet is for fantasy and writing and my Tolkien obsession. This one is very new, just getting it started. But I plan to spend more time here soon.

I'd love to interact with any tumblr scribes!

Lunaairis likes this.
  10. Lunaairis

Lunaairis Mystagogue

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  11. Gryphos

Gryphos Dark Lord

I may as well put myself here. I'm mlvitelli.

Lunaairis likes this.
  12. Chessie

Chessie Guest

Your intro is hilarious. Following.

13. Tom

Tom Istari

I'm schillerama! (Just so you know, it's entirely coincedence that my tumblr username is so similar to yours on MS.) I just followed you.

14. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick Staff Moderator

I just read an article about how Tumblr is a helpful site if you want your art to be noticed. So... I better get on that!

15. Mythopoet

Mythopoet Dark Lord

I have the new messenger if anyone wants to chat. :)

16. Mythopoet

Mythopoet Dark Lord

17. Insolent Lad

Insolent Lad Lore Master

I'm The Existential Cowboy on Tumbler (existentialcowboy.tumblr.com). I post drafts of most of my poetry in near-finished form (never finished completely till they are published!) and this and that about books, etc.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  18. Noxius

Noxius Apprentice

If any of you speak german, maybe you want to consider following my Blog on tumblr. I share my writing habits, parts of my worlds, shortstories and a lot of other stuff. Also reblog some nice looking pictures and quotes. Die Gedanken sind frei.
    (It's harder to find a fanbase in german, but I feel like my writing is still too bad in english)