1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Vacations

Discussion in 'Dragon's Egg RPG' started by Legendary Sidekick, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Sparkie

Sparkie Auror

On Friday I'll be working from 3pm CST till 5am Saturday morning. During this time I may be able to post once from work, but I can make no promises. On the good side, after that I get the next four days off! I should be able to post fairly freely after Friday. (Fairly freely? Did I write that? What the hell?)

2. Sparkie

Sparkie Auror

From Monday 5/6 to Thursday 5/9 I'll be packing a lot of work hours into the week. I should be able to post once per day, but please allow for my absence if I can't get anything done in-game.

3. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

I'm heading out in a few short hours. Going to my daughter's graduation and then helping her move. I won't be back until Tuesday, May 28. I will be offline for the most part, though I will try to check in at least once a day. It may be by phone, but I can make some posts that way as well.

Legendary Sidekick likes this.
  4. Steerpike

Went to my daughter's graduation Friday. We got a late start moving Saturday and I drove the truck about 25 hours straight, stopping only for gas or food, thus my lack of posts. Today we are unboxing and I fly out first thing in the morning. Probably be tomorrow afternoon before I can post, tomorrow evening at the latest if work is crazy. Thanks for your patience!

Nihal likes this.
  5. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

No problem! It was a good weekend to take a break (though I popped in for a little RP).

…I mean for U.S. players who have a three-day weekend. Apologies to Ireth and Nihal, who I suppose are experiencing a regular Monday.

6. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Well, almost a regular monday for me. Anyway, I went googling just to discover which holiday it is for U.S. people. xD

7. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Normal Monday for me too. I work every afternoon from today through Friday, so posting time is limited to mornings and evenings this week. Mostly evenings.

8. Keitsumah

Keitsumah Inkling

Bah, I decided to put this up for pre-warning. I won state in 3D animation so now I'm going to Kansas City for Nationals. I'll be gone from june 24-28, and am practicing making landscapes atm. If i could i would post a link of what iv'e got so far but..... well my comp isn't working well as usual and trees drive me nuts! So much copying and pasting....

9. Legendary Sidekick

@Keit, congrats on the animation. That's awesome! Good luck in Kansas. Or Missouri. Or both if the competition happens to be in a freaky building built on the state line in the only city that crosses a state line. If such a building exists, it would be the perfect place for a national competition.

@Ireth, congrats, I guess, on a new job?

@Nihal, if you wanna know what Memorial Day is about, check out what Baldy and Keit were doing: talking about a dead person. I didn't even realize that fit the holiday so well. What would be perfect, though, would be if that dress Baldy put on Branwen is red, white, blue and cute. She cooked meat over an open flame, but if she had ground the lizard meat and combined the meat with the bread…

@Whoever, I just grilled the best burgers I ever made in my entire life. I tried something new: I actually read my wife's recipe book and followed instructions. It helps that my wife added jalapeño to the meat, but still, as of today burgers have been added to the list of Things I Can No Longer Eat At A Restaurant. By that I mean, my wife and I don't go out to eat what we can make better at home. I'm excited because it's normally her cooking that drives us away from restaurants, never mine. Almost​ never!

10. Steerpike

OK I'm back in action today. I had plans for catching up last night and made the mistake of finally laying down around 6:00 in the evening yesterday. I woke up about 12 hours later :)

Here is a pic of my son and daughter, and their mom, after my daughter's high school graduation Friday:

[​IMG]

Legendary Sidekick likes this.
  11. Legendary Sidekick

Not a mistake. I can't afford not to rest after travel. Whether I fly home from California or Hong Kong, I'm comatose. (Just the return flight does that to me.)

12. Phietadix

Phietadix Archmage

I'll be gone from the 9th-22nd. If anyone would be willing to take over Matthew when required during that time it would be appreciated.

13. Legendary Sidekick

Hmm… any chance this next battle can start an end in two weeks?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2017
  14. Steerpike

Probably. If it starts in the next day or so :)

15. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Both my characters and I are ready and willing. :D

16. Keitsumah

Keitsumah Inkling

teensy reminder -i'm gone from this Monday to the 28 -and at 1:30 am to be precise, so I'm out until I recover from that trip. And if we win.... I don't even want to think about what will happen next.

This is coming from a girl who's made the newspapers several times since she moved from California to a whole new state -and I have to ask.... what the heck happened? Usually all the famous people are in Calli, but I got not so much as a glance. Now I am the center of attention and it is starting to get repetitive.

17. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

I am ready, I have been dancing on the edge of level 3 for toooo long.

18. Legendary Sidekick

I think Nissa might've pushed you closer to the edge based on this:

19. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Won't be online much tomorrow at all, between work and my little sister's high school grad. Dunno if I'll even be here in the evening, as there's apparently a dance or something afterward. We'll see. ^^

20. Legendary Sidekick

I don't know how far we can get this week, but Thursday is my last available evening, and I can possibly get a turn in during the day on Friday.

Seeing how Baldy's eaten a lot of healing, maybe SP can keep her going if the battle continues without me? If so, assume she's carving a path to the caster, and she'll give berries to those in need. (If you want her to be a healing tank while I'm gone, that's fine, too.)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013