• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Very Happy to be Here :-)

AWAbooks

Dreamer
Hello All,

My name is Anthony, and I'm thrilled to be here. I'm a lifelong Sci-Fi/Fantasy fan, recently began writing one of my own. I am awed and amazed by the warmth and quality of just the small fraction I have seen of this site, and feel so fortunate that I may be able to participate :)

I would describe my writing thus far as rather terse and gritty fantasy. Hopefully I can pick up many pointers to craft my tale into one that is more colorful and vibrant.

Many Thanks,
Anthony
AWAbooks

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Happy to have you, Anthony! Please feel free to jump into any conversation. I write all kinds of fantasy, but I enjoy the grittier stuff as well.

Good luck with your writing!

Welcome to the Scribes Anthony. Nice to meet you, I would encourage you to participate as much as you want, because the people here are genuine, and they really are a help when it comes to writing. Its the kind of place where you can make good friends, so I hope you can join us as a regular.

JRFLynn

Sage
Welcome! Welcome! Nice to meet you Anthony! I too am a fan of the grittier grit, happy to have another dark horseman here on the forums! As others have said, don't be shy! Jump into the fray!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met AWAbooks
Hope have fun here and that we can learn some things from each other.
The water is lovely and the shark isn't let loose for another hour at least.