• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

*waves* *runs and hides*

Rhi Paille

Dreamer
All previous experience with forums has told me to stay far far away from them.

I'm only here because I feel really guilty that Dreamhand thinks he's talked to me a few times and I either a) didn't talk to him at all and he mistook me for a tree or b) I did talk to him and have zero recollection of the exchange.

He did however show up one day on twitter with some randomly interesting observances about me, which is again why I'm here.

Hello Dreamhand and everyone here at mythic scribes! It is nice to finally make your acquaintance.

Namaste,
Rhiannon Paille

Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Rhi Paille! I'm Aidan and don't worry, we are a really nice bunch of people (on a good day, I mean we are writers) and I hope you find this place to you're liking. This place has helped me no end and I encourage you to jump right in and share your thoughts, opinions and knowledge with us. Any questions or anything feel free to send me a message:).

Rikilamaro

Inkling
I would run from Dreamhand too. J/K :)

Welcome to the place! We're a friendly group of folks. Don't be shy, let us know what you're working on and how we can help.

Saigonnus

Auror
Welcome... as a relative newbie, I can say with some certainty, this is a really useful and friendly forum page. Welcome to the site and don't be afraid to jump right in.

Cloud

Minstrel
Hellooo :)

I'm new here too and you're one up on me - I don't know anyone yet.
Who's Dreamhand?

Do you write?

Rhi Paille

Dreamer
Hey everyone!

Haha about Dreamhand, I need to go find him around here one day, when I have some actual time for things.

Cloud asks if I write, why yes I do write, and I guess I'll go post about it in the shameless self promotion board, or just self promotion board, meh you know what I mean.

Namaste,
Rhi