1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Welcome to My (Flat) World

Discussion in 'Flat Earth' started by Legendary Sidekick, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Ruby

Ruby Auror

Okay, well this is 1001!

So, what's happening on Flat Earth?

2. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

Still on hold WAY longer than intended. I have a ton of stuff going on that's going to eat up time, including job interviews. I really can't keep teaching high school. Both negative and positive experiences have led to that conclusion.

3. Legendary Sidekick

Some drawings I did on scrap paper while my wife was shopping, since my two-year-old napped so we had to wait in the car. I didn't have time to draw Nissa, but here are young "schoolgirl" versions of Addison, Baldhart and Hanako.

[​IMG]

Devor and Ireth like this.
  4. Aspasia

Aspasia Sage

I'm finally free now that college is out FOREVER (*dances*) and so whenever Flat Earth is ready to go I can jump in! Finally, I can start creeping back into my hobbies. I see we're on hold now, just let me know when it starts up again. Good luck to Sidekick on job interviews ... just finished that up myself (albeit for a rather small lab job). Hope everyone's writing is going well!

5. Legendary Sidekick

Let's see if I get get my act together sooner than later. Anyway, congrats on finishing college.

PS - Now that I've sat on those drawings… I like the first Addison best, Baldhart needs the most work, and although her proportions are off in the second Addy pic, I like her axe with its odd proportions. This was all done with pen, so I couldn't erase mistakes—I just had to live with them and keep drawing.