1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Welcome to the Dragon's Egg RPG subforum

Discussion in 'Dragon's Egg RPG' started by Steerpike, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Dun-dun-duuuunnnnn. XD

Nihal likes this.
  2. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

Let's just say the transformation started slowly and has just become noticeable :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2017
  3. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Also, the light was dim down in the tunnels, it's the first time they stepped in the sunlight in days. The other glare was in the cellar, without a light near and Baldhart just passed by them without seeing her latest glare, hahaha.

4. Steerpike

[​IMG]

Nihal and Ireth like this.
  5. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

'Baldhart's not very observant' would've sufficed, but I'll go with that^.

Ireth likes this.
  6. Interesting, Seems to be panning out quite well :p

7. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Ohhh, that's a pretty snake! I wouldn't mind if Mauve ended looking like this.

8. Legendary Sidekick

Reality check regarding what Nissa can carry…

Harpy's dagger - I'm assuming she can fight with this while carrying a torch.

Calexa's scimitar - I'm guessing this might be a two-hander for Nissa, in which case I'd only arm her with it if we happen to fight near an open flame, burning building, or other large source of fire that allows her to move without need of a torch. (Of course, if someone else wants the scimitar, that's fine too. I don't expect Nissa to fight often.)

Does this^ seem right?

9. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Looks okay to me!

10. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Just curious, what is Ankari's 1d20+6 roll for? o_O; He wasn't really doing anything in his latest post... or did I miss something?

11. Ankari

Ankari Hero Breaker Moderator

Move silently. I put it in the double parentheses.

Ireth likes this.
  12. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Question for Steerpike -- is it possible for a character to learn spells by observation rather than by-the-book study? I'm just wondering how many spells Cadell might feasibly have had the chance to learn, if any, simply by watching Liadan at work for those many years in Caer Celynnen. He only has 1 MP, so he might not be able to do more than cast First Aid if he doesn't want to go into negative mana, but it could still be of help, right?

13. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

How Aliron's words can have double meanings for different people, even if he isn't speaking to them at all.

14. Steerpike

It's possible. It would be very difficult, but given enough time it could work. Easier for Liadan just to give him her spell book to study them, but maybe you could make an INT check for her spells to see if he knows them well enough to cast them without study.

Ireth likes this.
  15. Steerpike

I know we sometimes have to post in a hurry, myself included, but lets try to adhere to proper spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. to the extent possible. It makes the reading better, in my view, and it also looks better on a writing web set.

Nihal likes this.
  16. Nihal

Nihal Vala

That's the fun when it comes to misunderstandings!

--

Something interesting but useless to share: Sketch, because I had to get rid of this image!

[​IMG]

*runs away*

Legendary Sidekick and Ireth like this.
  17. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Nice sketches, Nihal! :D

Just to let everyone know, I work a closing shift tonight (starting in 40 mins), so I won't be on much at all this evening. I might sneak on for half an hour or so between work and bed, but then again I might not. Depends on how work goes and how tired I am afterward. :) Looking forward to getting into our next battle!

Nihal likes this.
  18. Legendary Sidekick

About the comment on the party moving, I was under the assumption we're walking and talking at this point. It's 6 hours to Srilkind.

19. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Sure. If they weren't traveling by now Mauve would have left them behind. xD

20. Ankari

Ankari Hero Breaker Moderator

I really like those drawings, Nihal. I've noticed that none of your subjects show a hint of good cheer in their faces. Is that the theme you write in as well?