1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Welcome to the Dragon's Egg RPG subforum

Discussion in 'Dragon's Egg RPG' started by Steerpike, Dec 17, 2012.

1. thats what i thought cheers ireth :)

2. Nihal

Nihal Vala

What is in the quick start:

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="bgcolor: #f3f4f4"]

BONUS SPELLS: With a high intelligence score, a wizard gains bonus spells. If the character has an intelligence of between 13-15, they receive an extra 1st level spell. If the intelligence score is 16 or 17, the wizard receives an extra 2nd level spell, and if 18 or 19, the wizard receives an extra 3rd level spell. Bonus spells can only be acquired if the wizard is at a high enough level to cast them. Bonus spells are cumulative.

[/td][/tr][/table]

If it's being actively used I don't know, try to read again the class and the magic threads for more clues. I picked 3 spells anyway because Mauve has only +1. This detail is important, yes, but you can learn more spells of various levels later, so it's not game-breaking in any way.

---
    About your character and deity, based on your description I believe he would be a true neutral or a chaotic neutral. Given his obsession it fits far better than a good alignment! Depending on how far he would go to achieve his goals he could even be an evil character. ;D

P.s.: Have a good trip, Feline Overlord!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  3. Of course, what Sp says goes, without a doubt i would not go against it.

Well if it is being actively used then i would get an extra level one spell, If it is im definitely going for sleep i reckon, maybe hold portal would come in handy though, what a choice..

it does seem plausible, Who knows i could work a story round it either way. Seems like Sp wants me to go for neutral evil at least. Hopefully im getting an extra spell anyway, If not as you said its no game breaker.

Anyway im off to bed. Night all.

Have a good trip Steelpike, safe travels

4. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Nah, it's neutral, not neutral evil, there is quite a difference. I think the alignments are described in the character creation thread.

About the spell, this wouldn't be my first choice, heh. It might come in hand, but not as often as other spells. :x

Good night.

5. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

I play Baldy devout just for fun. She can only receive her boon on horseback. Too bad the horses were all released except the one that was pelted with arrows. I was hoping this would be the battle where I get payoff.

Umm… UNLESS! What if Baldy skins the pelt off the dead horse's back and straddles it into battle? Technically, she's on horseback.

Oh.

Dammit!

6. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Thanks for reminding me about the horses, LS (not)! D: Now I won't be able to stop worrying about whether Llucheden is alive and safe.

7. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Hmmm, hamburger!

8. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

You people are horrible. D=

Nihal likes this.
  9. Nihal

Nihal Vala

You're welcome. :3

Ireth likes this.
  10. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

So, Nihal -- did you honestly miss the part where Baldy mentioned Cadell as not being an archer (not that it hasn't been painfully obvious [no pun intended!] since he lost his hand), or is Mauve just trying to get a rise out of him, like Ankari? XD

11. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Baldhart said he wouldn't be using his bow, not that he would rush in battle while the others were shooting. Since he got annoyed at her for her wink, yeah, she started to deliberately pick on him. Hahaha!

12. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

*huggles Cadell* Don't be mean to him, he's been through more than anybody recently.

13. Legendary Sidekick

WANTED
    ~DEAD or ALIVE~
    For Horse Thievery

[​IMG]
    REWARD!
    One Happy Meal

Ireth and Nihal like this.
  14. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

I feel horrible for laughing at that. ^^;

15. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Mauve IS mean. >3

16. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

I've noticed. XD

17. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

Ouch. Mauve gets mean and you get ruthless. Seems the best way to insult Mauve would be to call her Ankari-like.

Aliron is still scouting so you all can bicker away the time, it probably would be realistic, a large battle looms and nothing to do but wait. People tend to be on edge, and speak their mind.

I could have come back and then went to check on a different location, but figured I had time.

I will return to tell all I know when I get the message.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    Nihal likes this.
  18. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Mauve was just having some fun. T_T

And it's almost the worst insult... she still have her priorities right, and being considered mad, what is one step closer to be killed as a crazed corrupted witch, is higher in her list than being compared to Ankari.

19. Legendary Sidekick

And if someone does both… ouch and a half!

20. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Heh. Guess I should take Líadan's advice too. ^^; (Good thing that was an out-of-game comment...)

EDIT: oh wait... Baldy DID call Mauve Ankari-like... ouch!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013