1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Welcome to the Dragon's Egg RPG subforum

Discussion in 'Dragon's Egg RPG' started by Steerpike, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Mauve is the one taking care of unfinished businesses during the night–sorry about that!–, but she could always rejoin the group in the morning or later on the road, therefore (hopefully) she won't heavily impact the other players' timelines.

2. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

Nissa and Batos might still bring up the rear. At least that's the case for Nissa, if her clothing needs to wait until afternoon or something like that.

3. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Since I don't know the answer for that question yet to uncomplicate things let's assume she didn't sleep there and didn't return this morning. I've got a perfectly plausible reason for her absence in case it's needed. She may, at best, have reappeared on the camp during the night to take the shoes enchanted back and drop the extra weight (the things she bought to Branwen eons ago but kept forgetting included).

4. Legendary Sidekick

Perhaps the next GM post will solve The Mystery of the Missing Mauve.

Oh, and I still gotta submit art for Joe the Gnarled's elf, and likely a fully-clothed Nissa will be ready at some point this summer. Will leaving Arendal get the new guy in the game?

5. Legendary Sidekick

Somehow, I was reminded of this game while waiting at the deli today. I usually don't think about RPGs while I'm at the supermarket. I don't know what made today different…

[​IMG]

Nihal, Keitsumah, Ireth and 1 other person like this.
  6. Keitsumah

Keitsumah Inkling

lol nice. speaking of which im going to try and implement more of what me and Ireth planned about Batos's past now.

7. Legendary Sidekick

@SP, I assumed your GM post to mean Baldy didn't leave the area yet (or doesn't if she engages the boy in the stable), so I assume Dalla is with her and Dalla hasn't gone to Ankari yet since (I assume) he's NOT in town.

Of course, that's part of what Nissa wanted to catch while flying around, but the way her WIS rolls went, I think Ankari could've slipped by her even if he was playing "Let's Go Band!" on his war horn.

Speaking of songs people who aren't me never heard of… if Cadell wants to show off his bard skills to Dalla, Baldy has a request.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2017
  8. Legendary Sidekick

Is Mathera the name of the world this game takes place in? That's my assumption, but I don't want to jump in not knowing for sure.

9. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Dammit Sidekick, did you skip your lore lessons?! Haha, given the multiple mentions on the Background thread, yes, I believe so.

Etcetera.

Fear not! Mauve is about to give a lecture on history after everyone gathers. (run while you can!)

Legendary Sidekick likes this.
  10. Legendary Sidekick

@SP, I hope I didn't go too far with that line about Loki. I figure he's evil, but likes evil acts to have a bit of irony. Wiping out entire villages isn't fun to him, I figured—or at least as far as Nissa knows. Likely, she doesn't know Loki very well, and always steered clear of his (heavenly/hellish?) domain.

11. Nihal

Nihal Vala

I was writing my response, then they arrived and I was cut off. And not to the town because she wasn't going to the town.

12. Ankari

Ankari Hero Breaker Moderator

I need some clarity on the location of every character. As I recall, I was with Liandan waiting for everyone to arrive.

13. Nihal

Nihal Vala

I have no idea, people seem to be flocking back to the town or its outskirts. Mauve went to the cave, this I know for sure.

P.s.: If Dalla is there (and preferentially Ankari too) I can have Mauve doing a little something already before she spills the beans.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  14. Legendary Sidekick

Oh…! I took undisclosed location to mean Ankari ran off. I'll edit.

Nissa leaves calmly, despite Mauve's outburst.

15. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

At the cave area, I have Aliron, Bressel, Masama, Burnbright, and Branwen.

Feel free to have your own posts reflect where you are headed. However, we need to get at least the bulk of the group together and get moving on the next phase of the game (whatever direction the group decides to pursue). Arendal is proving to be a bit of a black hole :)

16. Legendary Sidekick

I moved my post after Mauve's reply and edited out that Ankari's missing—since he's not!—and cut it off with Baldy heading to out of Arendal with Dalla. She arrives when SP says she arrives.

17. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Heading back to the town with Dalla? I'm confused.

18. Legendary Sidekick

Baldy is heading from town to the caves after Nissa says Mauve's back. And yeah… Dalla was going no matter what, so Baldy didn't bother trying to talk her out of joining in the end. (Played that bit by PM.) I imagine Baldy showing up with a villager will not help Mauve's mood get any better.

19. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

You guys can feel free to assume you're at the cave if you want to be there. There is nothing in the timeline that is going to prevent that from happening. There may be some who want to hang out a bit longer in Arendal, but for those who want to be at the cave, lets just say you make it there with no difficulty. Mauve would get there ahead of those in Arendal, of course.

20. Keitsumah

Keitsumah Inkling

Wait, is Drimmen-Delve the elf's domain? (going to check) Okay it is. that brings up some things...

I'll need to tell you something that I had planned about Batos Steerpike. cuz if they do go there i would like to have him come across his father/mother possibly. Cadell has already been planned to recognize Bato's father, the "Mad Dog", and if they do come across his mother she'll be able to tell them what she did to her son, but of course she won't be able to do anything aobut it lol (unless she can, idk -ill leave that to you)