1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Welcome to the Dragon's Egg RPG subforum

Discussion in 'Dragon's Egg RPG' started by Steerpike, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Philster401

Philster401 Maester

Never mind auto correct is just wrong, paladin is correct.

Ireth likes this.
  2. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

Auto-correct can be very annoying, especially when it corrects a correct word.

If I had a nickel for every time Nissa was auto-corrected into Nissan, I could buy a car. A Matchbox, not a Nissan, but still… that's dozens of nickels.

Philster401 likes this.
  3. tbgg

tbgg Sage

Yes, Cali is an illusionist, with a paladin grandfather and cleric grandmother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ireth likes this.
  4. Legendary Sidekick

I think assassin is the only class that was never played.

fighter - Hall, Rod
    ranger - Ankari
    rogue - Alin, Marius
    assassin -
    barbarian - Algernon, Bressel (Baldy = ex)
    monk - Baldy
    wizard - Mauve, Alder
    illusionist - Cali
    cleric - Liadan
    druid - Hiljikki, Katsu
    paladin - Zoran
    knight - Matthew (Cadell = ex)
    bard - Nod, Cadell

Nissa could secretly be an assassin whose cover is extremely complicated and elaborate, yet convincing.

Ireth likes this.
  5. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Fixed. (At least I think so. Rydh was a cleric right? ^^; )

6. Legendary Sidekick

Yes. Wow... 20 PCs now, including Nissa. She's only unlisted since "Valkyrie" isn't a class. She did earn a skill at levels 2 and 3 though. (Lv.2: temp body, lv.3: perm body... I guess wings is part of the lv.1 package, along with eternal service to Brynhild)

Philster401 and Ireth like this.
  7. AkamaruGames

AkamaruGames Sage

Oooh great! Our harpy is learning how to sing! Won't be long now before she controls all of our minds and we will be at the mercy of a toddler!

8. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Don't worry -- the last time full-grown harpies tried to control us, a few were able to resist their power and help the others. We'll be fine. XD

9. AkamaruGames

AkamaruGames Sage

Yeah, but that was because they were your enemies. This one has been integrating itself into the group so we get used to it and attached to her. By the time she controls us all, we wont even realize we should have been trying to not listen to its song!

I mean, if a little girl you have been raising shows up and says, "Hey listen! I made up a song!" do you listen or do you plug your ears and go "LALALALALA!"? Of course! You sit down and listen to your little girl's concert! And THATS when she has us all! Her captivated audience!

Steerpike and Ireth like this.
  10. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

Checking my schedule for the week, and it does not appear I'm going to be on the road at all. I hope everyone is doing well. We had snow in the mountains here last night - looks pretty up there.

11. Steerpike

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay. I'm just at the tail end of a series of deadlines at work. It's been crazier than normal. I'll be able to post when I get home tonight. Looks like we've had a bit of a drop-off in posts, which is probably my fault for having been slow to update lately. I'm going to try to get back onto a daily schedule that will pull the other people can in :)

Ireth likes this.
  12. Steerpike

OK, I forgot I had a work event to go to last night until someone reminded me at 3 PM :/ Sorry, guys. I'm working on catching up. I have a meeting to go to now, but I'm going to try to eat at my desk and update over lunch!

13. Legendary Sidekick

@tbgg,
    I think you may have rolled a 14, at least if the +2 is Empathy. You also add your level to any check, so you get another +2.

If CHA is primary, 14 is probably successful.

14. tbgg

tbgg Sage

The +2 IS empathy, but CHA isn't primary. It's just the only stat Cali has needed so far, hee hee! I'll keep that in mind about adding the level. Thanks!

15. Legendary Sidekick

Interesting twist for Cali! How convenient that scar face brought rope.

I have a guess as to who he is, but what I think (or know, as Cali learns more) out-of-game and what my character will think when she learns of this are very different.

16. Steerpike

I'm envisioning a couple of unconscious children. Will update this evening!

17. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

Aliron and Bressel are sleeping but I am still checking back.:ninja:

18. tbgg

tbgg Sage

Is Cali's room large enough to hold Dalla and the kids? Or would a room upgrade be needed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. Steerpike

It would hold them all, but probably better to get one with two beds. But Rik would also be able to send stuff up to make places on the floor.

20. Steerpike

Update coming...

Question: would you guys rather continue to RP some of the events of the evening, or after another round of posts just fast-forward to when the group gets back to town? We can then push the action forward a bit.