1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Welcome to the Dragon's Egg RPG subforum

Discussion in 'Dragon's Egg RPG' started by Steerpike, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

I'm good either way, but lean toward a fast-forward so we can RP with Cali. Baldhart does have stuff to say to Brok, but here's the gist of it:

* Burnbright is Aslaug's daughter.
    * She's sworn to protect her, and knowing who her mother is does not change this.
    * Burnbright is innocent of her mother's crimes, and may be an intended victim. Aslaug is interested in her daughter because she needs her daughter for a ritual that will supposedly drive a demon out of her. Baldy will admit she's not entirely sure if her understanding of this is correct. She also has no information that tell of Burnbright's fate, should this ritual happen.
    * She will definitely mention (maybe before revealing any of the above) that Burnbright is like a sister to her, to the extent that she's written to her parents, asking that they adopt her even in the event of Baldhart's death.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. tbgg

tbgg Sage

From Cali's standpoint, she's fine either way. She just wants Dalla and the kids to be safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

OK, let's stick with the RP a bit. Brok and Baldhart definitely need to talk, and I think a bit of interaction between Cali and Dalla to build some trust will be good.

4. Steerpike

OK, I'm updating now. Emergency at work, then I was up until midnight putting together a bookcase that came without the instructions.

5. tbgg

tbgg Sage

@SP: Life throws the oddest curves our way sometimes, doesn't it?

6. Steerpike

Most people left the office yesterday early for the holiday weekend, so I was stuck there until late. On the positive side, the bookcase hasn't collapsed yet.

7. tbgg

tbgg Sage

@SP: Here's to hoping the bookcase remains non-collapsed! :)

Steerpike likes this.
  8. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

I guess everyone is sleeping. Not many posts since Aliron and Bressel went to sleep.

9. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

Did the bookcase collapse on the cat lord?:wink:

hello.o.o.o.o.o.o.o?

10. Legendary Sidekick

I'm still in touch with Akamaru Games and tbgg, so if I see any more action, I'll let them know. I check in regularly, so I'm still in as long as the game keeps going.

11. tbgg

tbgg Sage

I'm still in, too. I set up Tapatalk on my iPad to notify me of new posts, so I get notified when they go up.

12. AkamaruGames

AkamaruGames Sage

I am checking in every so often, just my character is asleep so I am waiting for dawn. I wasn't expecting chatting into the wee hours of the night ;)

13. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

Has Steerpike been on lately?

14. Legendary Sidekick

Doesn't seem that way. Maybe he's been extremely busy lately. Hopefully, it's all work-related.

15. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

This last week has been a bit overwhelming.
    Last Thursday my daughter and I were planning on going to see my cousin with my new Grand daughter.
    I get home from work and find out my Grand daughter is in Children's hospital...not the closest children's either.

She had open heart surgery for a twisted Aorta. She just left ICU today. Doing well.

So I don't think I have checked in here except for my last post. (Most times I ninja, check on the posts without logging in.)

In game;
    I guess we're all taking a long nap. lol

Ireth and Legendary Sidekick like this.
  16. Legendary Sidekick

Wow… well, I'm glad to hear your granddaughter's recovery is going well. Sorry you and the family had to go through that.

17. tbgg

tbgg Sage

Glad to that this story has a happy ending. May your granddaughter continue to improve!

18. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

My Grandson is born. Noah James Smith, 6lbs 4oz, 20 inches long

My Granddaughter is back in ICU with a chest tube.

Chaotic times.

Ireth likes this.
  19. Legendary Sidekick

Congrats on the birth. I was just praying for your granddaughter as I read this^.

20. tbgg

tbgg Sage

Keep us posted with updates, SeverinR. I'll pray for your granddaughter, too.

Legendary Sidekick likes this.