• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What Are You Thankful For?

GeekDavid

Auror
'Tis the time of year again when us Americans turn our thoughts to thankfulness (Canadians start early).

So, what are you thankful for this year?

Here's a partial list of what I am thankful for. I reserve the right to add to it later. :)

I'm thankful...
  • ...that even though I was laid off earlier this year, I still have a roof over my head and food on the table.
  • ...that I live in a country where I can follow my passion for writing.
  • ...for health, though my old body is finding new ways to ache, I can still get myself out of bed every morning (even if I don't really want to some days).

And of course, I'm thankful for Mythic Scribes and all the wonderful people here!

Reaver

Staff
I'm thankful for my loved ones and my friends here at Mythic Scribes. I'm also thankful that I'm engaged to be married to the most loving, beautiful awesome woman I've ever known!

Quillstine

Troubadour
I’m grateful for:
- My words; be they good or bad I am so grateful to have them. All those I have written and am yet to write.

- My wife; who is without a doubt the single most important tune to the theme song of my life. I will never be able to express how grateful I am for what she has bought.

- My Vision; not as in my goals but the way I see things. To some it seems askew of normal; to me it’s the greatest gift a person can have.

- My life; there have been some mountainous changes this year, and I could not be happier to be where I finally am. There is a long way to go, but I’ve started walking my own path and for that I am grateful beyond words.