• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What writing magazines do you read?

Dwarven Gold

Minstrel
Do you read any writing magazines? I used to subscribe to Writer's Digest and The Writer. Now I only get The Writer.

What are some others?

JCFarnham

Auror
Might be digging up dead threads ... but I tend to buy a publication simply entitled "Writing" which we get here in the UK. It's articles are suprising inciteful consider I tend to get bored by the same old advice on writing over and over in a different order ;)

Chilari

Staff
JCFarnham: is there a website for that? I tried Google, but predictably it came up with sites about writing for magazines, generic discussions about magazines about writing, and whatnot, but not the actual magazine.

JCFarnham

Auror
I don't know.. I tend to pick it up at the news agents on the off chance the have it rather than subscribe, which is good because I'm not a loyal magazine reader haha.

Tell you what though, I'll see if I can find a publisher, or the very least the editors name or something that you can tag onto your searchs. If you happen to see it in a shop, the Sept issue is the writing magazine with the Author of the Gruffalo on the cover haha