• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What's this? Another aspiring author!?

Hey, I've been monitoring this forum for a while and you guys seem to be a fairly decent sort. I'm new to the whole "forum" thing and this would be the first time I join a community like this. I love writing fantasy like I presume most people here do and I'm glad to say hello [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Hello as well!
I was the same like you for quite a while before i finally joined the forum and i can say that it has been helpful quite a few times and that there are people here with various points of view and interests, so the answer you'll get to many questions can surprise you completely. In a helpful way.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Netardapope
I hope you enjoy MS as much as I do and find it supportive and helpful too.
The buffet is pretty good apart from the Vol-au-vents, they are a little funky for my liking.
Leap in. Share what you know. Learn what you need.

Nimue

Auror
Hey mate, I have some pressing questions for you. Is it... Netard-a-pope? (And what does that mean?) Is it Netar Da Pope? Is it Net Arda Pope, like an Internet pontiff from Middle Earth? You gotta tell me, or my inner pronunciator is going to go crazy.

Hey mate, I have some pressing questions for you. Is it... Netard-a-pope? (And what does that mean?) Is it Netar Da Pope? Is it Net Arda Pope, like an Internet pontiff from Middle Earth? You gotta tell me, or my inner pronunciator is going to go crazy.
I'm actually happy you commented on my name, it's a funny origin story actually. It all spawned from an inside joke with a few pals of mine from high school. I used to call myself the Dark Intergalactic Pope of the universe and from then on my friends just called me "Pope". The name I give for most of my characters in rpgs is a subversion of my real name "Nestor" which is Netar. I combined these two titles to create the name you see here today. And yes, I do wish I was a pontiff from Middle Earth [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Nimue

Auror
Number two is the winner! Thanks, now I can sleep at night.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum. :D