1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Which Magical Creature Are You? by Greta

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Legendary Sidekick, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

I have no idea who Greta is, but she created this quiz.

Play and post what creature you are.

* * *​

Me? I am the Red-Maned Liger! Well… just liger, but I thought that was a pretty cool outcome, since I occasionally write a story in which the (red-maned) liger is the ultimate beast for a Huntress to kill or a beast-rider to ride.

No Red-Maned Ligers have been harmed in the making of my stories. I've been using him as an awesome beast, both ultimate predator and ultimate prey. He's eaten a few people, but they had it coming. The Huntress had her reasons for (reluctantly) sparing him.

Yeah, the quiz is all in good fun, but it was cool to be compared to my favorite creature in my own little world, especially when I didn't expect "liger" to be a possible outcome.

* * *​

But enough about me and my ligerness. Which Magical Creature Are You?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2017
  2. Bortasz

Bortasz Troubadour

Werewolf
    You are a werewolf! You can be a bit of a loner at times, but you have a tight group of friends who you trust. You are adventurous and a bit of a foodie at heart. You feel whole when you are in the forest or outdoors.

3. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Myth Weaver

Unicorn
    Not sure if I agree with that... :confused:

4. Nihal

Nihal Vala

^Lol!

Not sure if mine is accurate either. Opting for scalding weather seems to surpass being afraid of height.

Dragon

You are a dragon! You are fierce and powerful. You are a fearless leader and don't let anything stand in your way! You like a good thrill and you are an adventurer at heart.

But it's a big classic, so, rawr. Bow to the tiniest dragon of the world.

5. Noma Galway

Noma Galway Archmage

I'm a Liger too!

You are a Liger! You are like a lion and tiger mixed bred for skills in magic! You are a unique and not afraid to be yourself. (And you actually do exist!)

6. Jabrosky

Jabrosky Banned

I got liger too.

7. Legendary Sidekick

It's a jungle out there… or in here, I mean.

8. T.Allen.Smith

T.Allen.Smith Staff Moderator

Dragon.... A big red one with steaming nostrils. Lots of gold and charred skeletons under foot.

So yeah....

9. DaFlaminUnicorn

DaFlaminUnicorn Inkling

I'm obviously a unicorn!!!! Haha just kidding. I got mermaid. :)

10. Ghost

Ghost Inkling

Liger!

On DaFlaminUnicorn's quiz, I got Ginny Weasly.

You are a tough, independent girl who isn't afraid to stand up against injustice. Sometimes your bravery and love of a good laugh get you into a bit of mischief. Your quick wit helps cheer up the people around you. A lot of people are drawn to you because of your good looks and charming personality. You are an exceptional athlete and very self-confident. You refuse to be left behind and you're always prepared to put up a fight.

"The thing about growing up with Fred and George is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
    Neither test had my favorite color listed. :mad:

11. Legendary Sidekick

I'm Molly Weasley, who says, "Not my daughter, you bitch."

^That's the quote they come up with for someone who's "kind, gentle and warm hearted."

When Amelia, Sabina, and Hannah are all teenagers, I may be quoting Molly a lot. I think I'll replace "bitch" with a stronger word, or at least one that's traditionally directed at males.

12. Devor

Devor Fiery Keeper of the Hat Moderator

It would be your quote too if an evil crazy witch just cast a killing curse at your daughter.

And what the heck - here's the video (Harry Potter spoilers).

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2017