• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

World Intro

Boiled Water

Dreamer
My friend asked for a quick introduction into what the theme of my world is. I'd like to know if you guys find this interesting. Note that I am not a writer and this world-building is not designed for a book. Feel free to ask questions.

Sednara: The Second World

The old world is gone. The elements have separated and from the space between them, Sednara the second world, was born. It is a young and vibrant world, still humming with magic. It harbors vast wilds and endless seas. Its people tend the fertile lands and build cities of cloth and clay.

All things in Sednara are made of the elements. Nothing was before them and nothing is without them.
Illumica, Ethera. Physica, and Organica.

Humans are the people of Illumica. Knowledge burns in their words like fire. They gather around the flame, worshiping it, speaking to it, and listening in return.

Velrans were the people of Organica. Life bloomed in their presence. They worshiped the biotic and sought to advance its nature of change.

Olbrex are the people of Physica. Creation is sculpted in their hands. The stones and mountains sing to them in songs unheard by others.

Dalkrie were the people of Ethera. Spirit danced before their eyes. They saw through the mists of eternity and worshiped the dead.

The elements have separated. From separation there is dissonance and what was, cannot remain. Only the Humans and Olbrex linger from the birthing of the Second World, but new races have joined them in their sphere of mortal nations.