• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Writter needed

juguefre

Hello, I hope no to break any rules by posting this.

I can't post in other sections so I'll make this offer here.

I came out with a very interesting main villain in a post-apocaliptic world and I would like to hire someone to flesh him out and an entire horror story, as you probably can tell I'm not a writter at all but I will give you all details I have about the villain and some other characters that help to stablish him and makes his actions more believable.

Someone with background in horror/terror writting would be preferred but don't let that stop you, if you are sure you can do it lets get in contact.

This work is paid, my budget is not huge but I'll definitely try my best to match the rates of the right candidate for this job.

Thank you all for your time.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met juguefre
Good to have you here.
I'm not in the market [ and I am not sure of the forum rules about this - a mod will know ] but a ghostwriter [ if they are worth anything ] will cost a lot of money.
There can be a lot of help available here. Ask questions, join in on the challenges, read what others have said and the stories they have told. No one starts out a "writer", they start out wanting to tell a story.
I wish you luck.