1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Ysgard RP Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Winds of Ysgard' started by Nimue, Feb 5, 2015.

1. AkamaruGames

AkamaruGames Sage

Ah okay, I was trying to figure out where this 4th person came from and guessed it was a nickname

2. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Nope, not quite. XD Rikhard's nickname seems to be Rik, according to the party. I call him Riku in my head, since that's what his family called him, which the party doesn't know.

3. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

When Addison is acting, I spell correctly! Those who know her should easily see she is being theatrical, controlling her brogue and talking slow (normal speed, or slightly faster).

4. Nimue

Nimue Auror

Psst, Rhunon isn't known as a redhead, Ciardha is. Lol, I alone will be a nerd about this stuff xD

5. Legendary Sidekick

Fixed now. I'm at the Nutcracker, so I posted during intermission, but had to wait until after the show to edit out the red-haired goddess reference.

6. Nimue

Nimue Auror

Ballet comes first! (Sure.)

I'd like to wait for a post from Ireth and/or Tom before going forward, preferably "and".

7. AkamaruGames

AkamaruGames Sage

Sorry, was guessing based on the descriptions you posted. She didnt have a hair color in the description so I didnt come up with a new one ;)

8. Nimue

Nimue Auror

Oh no, the illusion was fine, it was that LS's post had something about...models thinking Addy resembled Rhunon because of her red hair? Now that he's edited it I can't exactly remember what it was, but the issue was with that post (not that it was a big one!)

9. Legendary Sidekick

Yeah, that was it. I remembered she somewhat resembled one of the goddesses, but of course it was her own Chiardha. Rhunon was the goddess I was considering before Chiardha was posted, so that may have been the mix-up. I was making a quick post during intermission, so I didn't fact-check. (As if I ever do.)

10. Ojara

Ojara Dreamer

Is there room for more involvement? I would love to participate if possible?

11. Nimue

Nimue Auror

Sure there is! Ysgard is always open to new characters. You can write up a character profile and send it to me for review, or just pm me if you need any more info to create your character.

Ireth & Tom, if you guys are having problems posting in the aftermath, I can go ahead and move them all (and bandit) back to the campsite. I'll do that on Friday regardless, if nobody else has got a post in.

Ireth and Ojara like this.
  12. Tom

Tom Istar

Oh god, can we slow down a little? Not to be a pain, but...all of my end-of-semester sh*t is due on Friday and I have a final exam tomorrow, as well as a few others spaced out across next week. I won't be able to post until the weekend at least. Sorry, everyone, and thanks for being considerate.

13. Nimue

Nimue Auror

Oh, yes, absolutely! I do want to work with you guys' schedule as well as mine. I can bump further posting back to Saturday night/Sunday morning, if that'd be good? Lemme know if you've got a preferred day/time. Same goes for anyone else having difficulty posting.

14. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

It's getting on toward Christmas, so while I don't have exams or work or anything, I will be increasingly busy with family related stuff over the next few weeks.

15. Nimue

Nimue Auror

Okay, um... I guess I'm not entirely sure if you guys wanted to get a post in at the scene of the bandit-kidnapping, or whether it would be okay to have a post that moves them towards regrouping at the campfire. It'd be nice to have everyone back together before the holidays, though it'd probably be most practical to take the weeks of the 20th-2nd off.

I'd like everyone to be able to be active (as much as possible) when we get to Chris joining the group since there'll likely be some discussion, so that will happen after those weeks, and after the bandit has been returned to town justice.

In the meantime, I finally got Sae's bio up. Don't worry, I'm not going to play her half as melodramatic as that all seems--gotta add some extra drama for the bio.

The next thing I'm working on is a long-overdue proper version of the map. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't say that out loud...

16. Legendary Sidekick

Nimue, is there one captive or two? That will determine which of Farrun's options (threat or KO) Addison will choose.

17. Nimue

Nimue Auror

I was operating under the assumption that there was one--did we establish otherwise somewhere?

18. Legendary Sidekick

I wasn't sure. One is easier to deal with though.

19. Nimue

Nimue Auror

That's what I figure. ^^

20. Nimue

Nimue Auror

Bit of a cop-out, but I'd like to move the folks along to camp. I think I'll make a post this weekend or next week that'll reunite everyone at the campsite, and then Farrun and anyone else that wants to go will go off-screen to Ilstenford. So you know, I'm not planning on making a whole scene about bringing the bandit to the judge, unless anybody really wants that.

The end goal is to return to the campsite after the holidays and get Chris into the party by hook or by crook, and directly after that move to the next big scene. Sound good to everyone?

AkamaruGames likes this.