• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Go Fund Me

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
I don't speak about personal things here terribly often, but my Navy veteran father passed away last week at the age of 70. I have established a Go Fund Me campaign to help my family with the sudden final expenses. Would it be permissible to link to our campaign in a thread, maybe in Chit Chat, in the hopes that someone will signal boost the page? Thank you so much.

Lowan

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
I'm sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for your family.

I'll go ahead and raise the discussion about posting a link with the other moderators.

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
We could even add a fantasy element to the campaign. Today our own dear Scribe, Lacey, has decided to generously donate her time and talent to creating a raffle, giving away one of her wonderful custom dragon sculptures. To enter one only has to donate.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
We could even add a fantasy element to the campaign. Today our own dear Scribe, Lacey, has decided to generously donate her time and talent to creating a raffle, giving away one of her wonderful custom dragon sculptures. To enter one only has to donate.

Most people haven't weighed in yet. But I think at this point it's safe enough to say, go do it.