• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Micronationalism

Is anyone interested in developing a plan for a future micro nation? Or in ruling a micronation in place of myself? XD I have been creating planned micronations for ages but I am only sixteen and do not command the resources needed to claim land or secede from a small country or take over an unstable one. I'm working on it for the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NaNoWriMo WIP!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
There is a bit of land between Serbia and Croatia that is up for grabs...
They redrew the border after the most recent Balkan war and some how an island in the middle of a river got missed out...

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
There's only one reason to want your own micronation . . . .

I think we have a villain in the making!

There is a bit of land between Serbia and Croatia that is up for grabs...
They redrew the border after the most recent Balkan war and some how an island in the middle of a river got missed out...

Someone already claimed thatXD The other three land plots are still being battled over but the Liberland has been established there!

NaNoWriMo WIP!

There's only one reason to want your own micronation . . . .

I think we have a villain in the making!

Maybe XD Homestly I want somewhere were I can
Practice politics and government but not have to deal with the aristocratic crap going on in the US rn. I've also thought about simply adding another state to the US

NaNoWriMo WIP!

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
I think you're better of migrating to another country :) . Micronations are rarely succesful in any capacity.

...Unless you're Kugelmugel ofcourse. Noone can hold back the Kugelmugel.

I think you're better of migrating to another country :) . Micronations are rarely succesful in any capacity.

...Unless you're Kugelmugel ofcourse. Noone can hold back the Kugelmugel.

I think if I had enough people it'd work:p

NaNoWriMo WIP!