• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

So I'm inbetween two things for 5mins, how about a story collab?

Mike Chara

Scribe
I've seen this done before, and it's been positively hilarious. No arbitrary rules on length or anything, just continue the chain by continuing the story.

I crept towards the black silhouette outlined against a backdrop of stars. I knew it was a beached ship, but it was hard to tell without any light. Every pebble felt sharp against my bare feet, and the whispering tide caused a shiver each time it reached them. There was a hole in the hull, and soon I found myself edging into the interior darkness, my hand straying towards the grip of my...

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Switched my Sonic Banana into Boogaloo mode. I did not know what that mode was, but this seemed like a great time to try it out. The thing played some funky music, which attracted the attention of....

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
The brochure said that there would be a TARDIS around here and this was not it. So I walked further down the ship's hull. The time machine behind me began to rumble however. Startled by the sudden movement, I grabbed my sonic banana and...

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
...the time machine bursting open in a glorious display of vibrant lights. From its remains emerged a TARDIS. However this TARDIS was different because it....

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
...Vigorously pressed all the buttons, even the big red one that said "Don't press this button".

Mike Chara

Scribe
Arnold schwarzenegger fell out between two pillows, grappling in deadly combat with Jon Snow. And now the Pterodactyls had come out and were swooping in. I swished my Sonic Banana up, so I could see the dial, and pressed in the code to make it...

ABrandt

Acolyte
into a banana split. I sat on the end of the sofa and watched Arnold and Jon snow wrestle on the floor in front of me, but the pterodactyls were relentlessly swooping in trying to get at my banana split.

"Get to the chopper!", Arnold yelled out.

I gobbled up the rest of my ice cream treat and was about to get up off the sofa when...

Then Rick Sanchez and Morty plopped in the scene. Rick yelled "Who the f*ck screwed up time again?!" Throwing collars at you and the other cast of characters in the room. Morty was slowly going crazy from all of the pteradactyls that were...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Chara

Scribe
Actually being ridden by Harry, Hermione, and the ginger one, and to make it worse, they had all pulled out their wands and were pointing them down at...

Ireth

Myth Weaver
The Doctors raised their sonic screwdrivers as Harry, Ron and Hermione raised their wands. When the streams crossed...

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
...The world around us imploded. Time and space wiggled and figgled in ways I could not have imagined. When the wiggling and figgling calmed down, Harry, Ron, Hermione, me and the doctors awoke in...