• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Feeling better now.

Ronald T.

Troubadour
I’ve been absent for the last couple of weeks, but I’m slowly trying to make my way back.

I suffered an “Atrial fibrillation” episode (also called A-fib) that sent me the hospital ICU. A-fib is when the upper chamber of the heart beats wildly out of sync with the lower chamber. It’s as if an eight-cylinder engine is trying to work at full capacity using only six cylinders. I can tell you, first-hand, it’s not a pleasant experience.

I’m feeling much better now, and I will gradually return to my usual participation here on the forums. It might take a little time to regain my full energy level, but I’ll get there.

As always, I send my best to all of you.

And I hope the various powers of the universe will smile fondly upon you and yours

Ronald T.

Troubadour
Thank you all so much. Your sympathy and compassionate words fill my heart with joy. You can't know how much I appreciate your kindness. It is this ongoing caring sense of family that makes this forum such a pleasure. I've seen it so many times when members of our community have had physical, emotional, or sudden medical concerns. Such caring is a gift to all our members. I know it is for me. So, thanks again.