• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Become a character in my world (Questionnaire)

Angel>Demigod>Earthling?

(Further questions will be asked based on your reply..this is just for fun.)

"Secondly, there was YoShoKenDai the Dragon, who was ambitious and powerful."

Last edited:

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
I have no idea what you are asking or want us to do. Should I pick a species? Is that it?

And where is the Questionnaire?

Yes...to pick of the choices provided...Well I wanted it to be more interactive just the first three initially...out of the three that I mentioned, which would you rather be?

Last edited:

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Oh ok, you probably should have written that in the OP so people understand what to do. Maybe you can still change the post.

I'd be a Demigod. Lots of power but without the pressure of always having to be wholesome and good like an angel.

Oh ok, you probably should have written that in the OP so people understand what to do. Maybe you can still change the post.

I'd be a Demigod. Lots of power but without the pressure of always having to be wholesome and good like an angel.

Ok...lol so Elemental>Conceptual>other?

Not sure what a conceptual Demigod is, so I'll go for Elemental. Unless other can mean control of time and space then I want to be that. (Kneel before banten the Sandman!)

Lmfao! Yeah ! Fire>Water>Wind>Ice>Darkness>Energy>Metal>Earth?

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Lmfao! Yeah ! Time>Space>Life>Death?

I want to say Time, but that sounds like the type of job in which a lot of people would bother me. "Oh Banten could you please turn back time so I can tell this and that to him or her"

...So I will pick Space. A little bit more subtle I think.

I want to say Time, but that sounds like the type of job in which a lot of people would bother me. "Oh Banten could you please turn back time so I can tell this and that to him or her"

...So I will pick Space. A little bit more subtle I think.

You Are Banten, Son of Yodai the Deity, You are Jetician who has full control over the concept of Space Born on Jetpakk in the district of Jentar. You exist to balance the Power of Time and to defeat Death, You are a Fo'kai a warrior who lives to keep the world in harmony.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
You Are Banten, Son of Yodai the Deity, You are Jetician who has full control over the concept of Space Born on Jetpakk in the district of Jentar. You exist to balance the Power of Time and to defeat Death, You are a Fo'kai a warrior who lives to keep the world in harmony.

Yeah Get outta here Death! Sick and tired of your shenanigans in my space. :)

So is this a one-outcome-for-each-person thing you are going for or can I go again. This was pretty fun actually, I might do a little creative exercise like this as well at some point.

Im'a go with witch

You are Nomadica the Witch child of Geovah'd The Man Spurned by the humans you use curses to destroy the humans who stole your world from you..due to your close resemblance to them you spy on the humans attacking them whilst they lie unaware . You will reclaim the world you've lost