• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

It's been a year...

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver
...since I activated the Kindle Fire and downloaded my first E-Book on it, a novella named 'Isosceles Moon.'

Since then, I have downloaded a grand total of 193 E-Books. Of these, about a dozen, give or take, are solitary short stories. Delete those from the list. There were about ten full length works I just could not finish because they were that bad. Sometimes I made it halfway, sometimes only a few dozen pages. So, delete those. Then, there are the eight or ten books I have yet to get to, so those can be dropped as well.

That makes 160 E-Books downloaded and read on the Kindle Fire since about this time last year (give or take a couple days). Some of these are novellas, others full length books. Several are short story collections. Content includes Weird (Lovecraftian) fiction, fantasy, and SF, with occasional ventures into horror, thrillers and mysteries.

To the E-Books can be added the five or six library books I have read during that period, plus about fifteen or so that I bought (usually online). These last include the previous category's, plus some nonfiction (paranormal investigations) - I might start another thread on them sometime.

Call it 180 books total. Not quite a book every two days.

Maybe, just maybe, I read too much.